Custom Search

Quick Forum Search

Advanced Search

Who's Online
[ Administrator ]
[ Moderator ]

http://www.phpbb.com
Registering/Using The Forum and Forum Rules

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Cumbernauld Dog Forums Forum Index -> Registering and Using the Forum
View previous topic :: View next topic  
John Thomson
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sat Apr 07, 2007 8:55 am    Post subject: Registering/Using The Forum and Forum Rules Reply with quote

Hi,
registering on the forum is quick and easy. You do not have to be a member of our club to participate.

Simply click on the register button and follow the instructions.
PLEASE USE YOU REAL NAME NOT A NICK NAME. I will correct any usernames which don't comply.

No blatant advertising of products or services is allowed (including signatures).

Although we encourage lively debate on ANY dog related subject here NO PERSONAL ATTACKS or BULLYING will be tolerated.........Any member who fails to heed this warning will receive an instant 7 day suspension from the forum...... and the second offence will result in an outright ban...your IP address will also be blacklisted to prevent you re registering ...........this is the quickest way to get permanently banned from posting on this forum.

please refrain from swearing or posting 'adult' jokes on the Forum as we have several children who are members and I would not wish them to read anything inappropriate.

When registering you will have to type in the characters you see in the box just follow the instructions although please note that this is case sensitive.........when you register an email will be sent to me, if you are not a spammer/hacker I will authorise your membership.... you cannot post until I do this..........daily we have hackers attempt to spam the site. All spammer/hackers will have their IP addresses blocked.

We now have lots of new controls to allow easier posting of picture/video clips etc.. Please post photos on a remote site like www.photobucket.com and use the image button to link to it (you may have to tell your browser to allow scripts). Likewise you can post an avatar (max 80X80) and link to it. If .The reason for this is to save on bandwidth and allow the site to load quickly. If anyone has any problems with this PM me and I will help or can post pictures/avatars for you. Please ensure that you have authority from any copyright holder before you post a photo or video on the forum as the owner cannot be held liable for any breach of copyright.

Please load an avatar.....everyone knows the names of our dogs but not the handlers! If you want to send me a digital photo I will upload it for you. If you have no avatar loaded I will assign you the Cumbernauld Dog Training Club dog logo.

We are aware that some hotmail and blueyonder email addresses have problems receiving forum emails.please be aware of this when registering.

The rules make this a better/safer place for everyone......please follow them.

John
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Cumbernauld Dog Forums Forum Index -> Registering and Using the Forum All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: