Quick Forum Search

Advanced Search

Who's Online
[ Administrator ]
[ Moderator ]

http://www.phpbb.com
horse owners beware!!
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cumbernauld Dog Forums Forum Index -> Off Topic Forum
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Cassandra
High Post Member

PostPosted: Sat Jun 07, 2008 7:53 pm    Post subject: Re: horse owners beware!! Reply with quote

charlene wrote:

a religous cult for fertility until the 21st june

Hi

interesting reference. Its normally attached to the word pagan unfortunately. I can assure you however, as a pagan and student of occult arts that there is NOT any fertility ritual I have come across yet that involves the needless mutilation of horses.

Animals can be used in ritual, specifically voudou and santeria, however the animals tend to be bred for that purpose and are treated with respect.

Its more likely to be mindless muppets, who think its fun to hurt horses... Evil or Very Mad
charlene
I don't have a life ...I'm always here!

PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2008 4:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

maybe im not sure but majority of my friends that no these horses involved were told by rspca staff that its some sort of witch craft and this has happened at this time of year a few times before.

i no there some sick people out there but if it was people just wanting 2 hurt the horses, then i dont undersatand why its just mares this is happening 2

i just hope they catch these sicko's Evil or Very Mad

PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2008 8:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Shocked How sick are they?!!!!!!! This is horrific.
Cassandra
High Post Member

PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2008 6:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

charlene wrote:
but majority of my friends that no these horses involved were told by rspca staff that its some sort of witch craft and this has happened at this time of year a few times before.

and of course the RSPCA are experts in the occult and arts of witchcraft? The pagan community are the first in line to get blamed for this sort of thing.
An article from the record was highlighted today by a fellow pagan because it didn't mention the word pagan. It did however highlight satanism and devil worship....as well as the summer solstice which is now a nationally recognised event due to the work of the OBDO at Stonehenge.
For most people, witchcraft and paganism are forms of satanism and devil worship. It just highlights the extreme ignorance not only in the general populace but also within major organisations, such as the RSPCA who are quite happy and prepared to perpetuate rumours which have no basis in fact what so ever.

Sorry I do appreciate you are only going on what you are being told Embarassed , I just feel its necessary to contradict such mis-information. Just as decent Muslims will fight the now stereotypical view of the entire community being terrorists.
alisonD
High Post Member

PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2008 8:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well i can speak for myself & Charlene its very upsetting when you have horses to worry about its about time it was hit in the head no matter who is doing this!!!! Its sick People @ Farms in our area are having to camp out every night to watch there horses safety !!! What is this world coming too!!!
Cassandra
High Post Member

PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2008 8:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

alisonD wrote:
Well i can speak for myself & Charlene its very upsetting when you have horses to worry about its about time it was hit in the head no matter how is doing this!!!!

I completely and wholeheartedly agree. I can't even begin to image what sort of sick mental state someone is in who thinks its good to attack any animal.
Did I read somewhere that one was attacked with a screwdriver? I mean what on earth are these people on?
alisonD
High Post Member

PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2008 8:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

There is loads of stories going about as always ! There is 2 farmers in bonny bridge been hit twice !! Its really terrible! My friends farm have even had to bring in security ! Its really terrible and the person who is doing this needs help!!
Cassandra
High Post Member

PostPosted: Thu Jun 12, 2008 8:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

i was just chatting with a friend about this. Apparently there was a group of attacks on horses in the borders as well not so long ago? It turned out to be some sick muppet from Newcastle come up and attacking them???

I just don't understand it at all Crying or Very sad I hope they catch them soon.
Ashley

PostPosted: Thu Jun 12, 2008 11:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well since we dont know who is doing all this, we cannot say that it categorically IS Pagans, or IS Neds....

Likewise, we cannot say that it is not one of these social groups!

It really is horrible. Thoughts are with you guys who have horses! Confused
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cumbernauld Dog Forums Forum Index -> Off Topic Forum All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: