Quick Forum Search

Advanced Search

Who's Online
[ Administrator ]
[ Moderator ]

http://www.phpbb.com
Dog Event Sunday 12/08/07
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cumbernauld Dog Forums Forum Index -> General Dog Chat
View previous topic :: View next topic  
kendal
I don't have a life ...I'm always here!

PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2007 8:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

the photos are so fab.

love the one of coda and the other pup.

Nicola

PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2007 8:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

John Thomson wrote:
Well I thoroughly enjoyed my day......nice to see so many from the club and forum there. and nice to meet some forum members for the first time.

Byrony, if you read this from a punters point of view everything look to be running smoothly.........it maybe didn't feel that way to you.......a little stress was apparent in your show ring Laughing

Murphy was useless at the scurry.......more interested in looking at Marcella.

The world record attempt was good fun.....neither Diesel or Murphy would eat it Embarassed 'not real food'

I'm really glad the weather held out......made the day.

I loved the RAF display.....all the dropped food in the ring hindered them until the bite suit came out.

Lots of great puppies to see.

I spoke with Dogs Trust and thanked them for sending the Club so many dogs and told them we were going to be sending down tins of food etc.......

all in all a great way to spend a Sunday afternoon Very Happy

I thought the show today was very well organised, considering it was the first one they've ever held. I hope they do another one, I thought it was great!

We all had a great day out, especially the dogs...my two had a ball. Smile

I had no idea Doogle was there today, wish i'd known! Would have liked to have met him.

Both mine ate the food, I split a packet between them. I couldn't believe my Westie ate it, she's usually a fussy bitch with dry food (although she loves Burns) Could be something to do with the amount of competition she had! There was at least one dog eyeing up her frisbee with food on it! Laughing
Magz

PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2007 8:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

love koda's pics, hubby hasn't stopped going on about huskies all night Shocked especially Koda Very Happy Very Happy you have a real stunner there
John Thomson
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2007 9:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

kendal wrote:
that is how i first started to work out who every one was at the club when i joined the forum. Laughing

Kendal,
that is why I insist on real names on the forum........makes life far easier for everyone Laughing
kerry

PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2007 11:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

StuartW wrote:
Shots aren't particularly good, but hey.. the photofairies can't be around all the time Laughing

The photos are brilliant, i love the one of Inca, she looks gorgeous in that picture. And Koda looks like he is having fun getting beat up Smile if you have any other ones of Koda would you mind emailing me them? i always have the camera with me but forget to take pictures Smile

oh and the other pups name was Huka.
kerry

PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2007 11:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Margaret wrote:
love koda's pics, hubby hasn't stopped going on about huskies all night Shocked especially Koda Very Happy Very Happy you have a real stunner there

oh thank you, Kiera is gorgeous, she has amazing markings on her wee face. i think i walked away wanting more dogs of every kind yesterday Smile maybe one day Laughing
paul
Forum Regular

PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2007 2:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey Stuart, they photos were great... I really like the one of inca as well, its just so clear, and she looks lovely in it.
Also John has put some pictures up, there great too, with another great one of Inca..... she must like the camera Wink
StuartW

PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2007 7:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

kerry wrote:
StuartW wrote:
Shots aren't particularly good, but hey.. the photofairies can't be around all the time Laughing

The photos are brilliant, i love the one of Inca, she looks gorgeous in that picture. And Koda looks like he is having fun getting beat up Smile if you have any other ones of Koda would you mind emailing me them? i always have the camera with me but forget to take pictures Smile

oh and the other pups name was Huka.

Thanks Kerry.

There are some other shots I haven't gone through yet.. will see what else there is.

I use Smugmug for online image storage and have enabled full size download / printing for these photos. Rather than emailing them to you, just go to Dog's Dinner Photos and click on the photo you want (size options are there) to either download it... or you can order prints from Smugmug - very good service and cheap since I've not added any profit to the prices Laughing

##EDIT: Just to clarify, the prices on the site are ONLY what the company charge for printing...
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cumbernauld Dog Forums Forum Index -> General Dog Chat All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
Page 5 of 5

Jump to: