Quick Forum Search

Advanced Search

Who's Online
[ Administrator ]
[ Moderator ]

http://www.phpbb.com
Conflicting opinions on coat/shampoo of labs
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cumbernauld Dog Forums Forum Index -> Dog Health & Grooming
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Gaelle
I don't have a life ...I'm always here!

PostPosted: Fri Dec 19, 2008 3:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

If it is the same one you can buy a very similar one in Pets At Home called Fur Buster. It is a very useful brush for removing dead undercoat and helping to reduce the shedding. I use it as Cuthbert sheds continuously and this does help.
Ann, John JJ and Kyle
Forum Regular

PostPosted: Fri Dec 19, 2008 9:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The one we gor looks slightly different. We got ours at Glamis Country fair, but I found one on the web on ebay Groomit deshedding brush for all dogs, cats ,horses

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Groomit-deshedding-brush-for-all-dogs,-cats-,horses-etc_W0QQitemZ140285512061QQcmdZViewItemQQimsxZ20081130?IMSfp=TL081130111002r4338

Hope this is of help. Looks slightly different to the furminator. We get a cricket ball size amount of hair out of Dexter every 2 days or golf ball size daily depending on my levels of enthusiasm in frequency of brushing at the weekends. Really saves on the amount of hair on clothes and furniture.
kirsty
I don't have a life ...I'm always here!

PostPosted: Fri Dec 19, 2008 9:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

what a coincidence.....bob is getting a bath for his xmas sunday walk Very Happy I have had him 2 years and he has one bath. he is really honking at the moment and we have visitors next week, and the house smells like a boarding kennel

its funny though dodge is very sweet smellin and we have never bathed him but i love to put my nose into his fur and take a deep breath.

I also use shampoo for skin conditions that the vet has prescribed which costs about fifteen quid. only used it the one time though but its coming out on sunday morning.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cumbernauld Dog Forums Forum Index -> Dog Health & Grooming All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: