Quick Forum Search

Advanced Search

Who's Online
[ Administrator ]
[ Moderator ]

http://www.phpbb.com
Crate
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cumbernauld Dog Forums Forum Index -> Say Hello To Everyone
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Ann, John JJ and Kyle
Forum Regular

PostPosted: Sun Jan 25, 2009 10:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

lisaann80 wrote:
guys thanks for the advice. I will just continue to use the crate as it is working and everyone is happy!! Sometimes just leave him feeling a bit sorry for him not having loads of room but it is his safety which is more important to me!!

Know what you mean. Dexter comes to work with me and stays in his crate there most of the day getting out at lunch and maybe morning coffee time. I feel sorry for him sometimes with the lack of freedom. This was put into perspective when i had a police dog handler in who reminded me that his dogs have even less space in the van when he is at work and cope very well. It is all to do with the balance of exercise and confined space.

that said agree with all the other comments on safety and peace of mind. If any chance I leave him at home through the day he is also crated until one of us gets home. After his night walk he chooses to go into the crate himself. We feel that space for crate and bedding is about the same- so why remove the crate?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cumbernauld Dog Forums Forum Index -> Say Hello To Everyone All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: