Quick Forum Search

Advanced Search

Who's Online
[ Administrator ]
[ Moderator ]

http://www.phpbb.com
child dog walker kicks family friends dog
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cumbernauld Dog Forums Forum Index -> General Dog Chat
View previous topic :: View next topic  
kendal
I don't have a life ...I'm always here!

PostPosted: Fri Apr 24, 2009 12:21 am    Post subject: child dog walker kicks family friends dog Reply with quote

a neighbor filmed a young girl kicking a family Friends dog repeatedly, to show as evidence after seeing previous attack.

the footage is in the link but will not play automatically so if you wish to read the article but not see the girls attack on the defenseless springer, then you can.

i found this topic on an other forum in a thread titled "If this is the Youth of today then goD help us"
i completely agree.

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/news/article2391386.ece

Gaelle

PostPosted: Fri Apr 24, 2009 7:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

That is totally disgusting. I think in a lot of cases people just do that because they can and it gives them a feeling of power and importance.!!!! Just goes to show how wrong people can get it when entrusting their precious dog to someone else. Confused angryfire Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil
PS I could not watch the video I would just get too upset! The article was bad enough.
Alan and Lynsey
Forum Regular

PostPosted: Fri Apr 24, 2009 8:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

just watched the film and had to stop half way through. I'm sorry to say this but the same should be done to her and see how see likes it. i feel really strongly against this and i pull no punches and i think the little girl should either be jailed or get punished in the same manner as the dog, just because she is only 12 this is not an excuse. when i was 12 i would never hit an animal, i know that not everybody will agree with my harsh view but she would learn her lesson if she got stamped on 10 time and whipped with a leash.

Alan
Ross/Ali

PostPosted: Fri Apr 24, 2009 9:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

i thought this would be the usual over-exaggerated tabloid crap, but on watching the video I was shocked. Shocked

The poor spaniel looked terrified.

Alan, I dont think you are being harsh one little bit.
I would take great pleasure kicking her up and down that field in the same way as she has done to that poor dog.

If her parents have not already done this, I would do the same to them

Evil or Very Mad
Lisa/Colin

PostPosted: Fri Apr 24, 2009 10:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I just watched the video, a mistake,also had to switch it off, and I agree with Alan. There is NO excuse for that behaviour. If she were my child I would be doing more than 'grounding' her. If she can do this at 12 then what will she be capable of in the future?

Lisa
Janis

PostPosted: Fri Apr 24, 2009 10:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad LITTLE.WITCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!LET.ME.PUT.A.COLLAR.AND.LEAD.ON.HER.AND.I.WILL.CHEERFULLY.COPYCAT.HER.
ACTIONS!!!!!!!!
I.HAVE.NO.IDEA.WHERE.THIS.CHILD.LIVES.BUT.BY.GOD.IF.IT.WAS.SOMEWHERE.NEAR.ME.I.KNOW.I.WOULDN'T.
BE.HELD.RESPONSIBLE.FOR.MY.ACTIONS!!!!!!!!!!!...........I.ALSO.THINK.THAT.HER.PARENTS.SHOULD.TAKE.STERN.STEPS.WITH.HER
.AND.NOT.JUST.A.TALKING.TO!!!!!!!!!!
Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad I.WATCHED.THE.VIDEO.FOOTAGE.AND.FELT.NOT.ONLY.MY.BLOOD.BOIL.BUT.FRUSTRATED.AS.I.COULDN'T.STOP.WHAT.
I.WAS.SEEING!!!!.............I.DO.BELIEVE.IN.KARMA.AND.REALLY.HOPE.SHE.GETS.HER.JUST.DESERTS!!!!
shirley c

PostPosted: Fri Apr 24, 2009 10:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Couldnt watch it, but just belies belief ....I could never ever imagine Stephanie doing something like that, she is 12 and what I would call an animal lover, how could this gorls parents not have known she had a twisted streak in her like this

Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad
Jack

PostPosted: Fri Apr 24, 2009 11:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

All Serial killers start their lives of crime by beating and torturing defenceless animals so I say lets electrocute the vicious little cow NOW and save the tax payer a fortune in court charges and detention facility fees. Evil or Very Mad Twisted Evil

If she were my child then yes she would be put in the EXACT position of the dog while I showed her what it was like Evil or Very Mad I'm mortified that a child is capable of this but sadly these things no longer surprise me - there is far too much of it that goes on.

The PC brigade will no doubt start asking questions as to why she behaved like this...is she perhaps acting out her aggression on one weaker than herself because SHE is in fact being abused in some way, sexually or physically? Frankly whilst I am HUGELY sympathetic to victims of abuse that sympathy evaporates when they allow the cycle to continue and become abusers themselves rather than seeking the help they need and deserve!!! NOTHING excuses inflicting pain and terror into the hearts of something/someone that is essentially defenceless Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad
Michael

PostPosted: Fri Apr 24, 2009 12:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

BRAT OF A CHILD SHE SHOULD PUT ON A PRONG AND CORRECTED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! UGLY CHILD SHOULD BE TAKEN TO THE POLICE RAT BAG!!!!!!!!!!
Dan McK

PostPosted: Fri Apr 24, 2009 12:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wee fat spoiled bar-steward!!!

I'd put her in a bag full of bricks and throw it in the canal!!
Vikki

PostPosted: Sat Apr 25, 2009 10:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

This is disgusting. I honestly don't know how anyone can do something so vicious and cruel.
Ann, John JJ and Kyle
Forum Regular

PostPosted: Sat Apr 25, 2009 10:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just watched some of this footage ans was completely disgusted. Could not see any reason for such an appalling attack. I would not tolerate that sort of behaviour from either of my children and indeed would do more than ground them. Can only imagine the disabled owners horror to discover what had happened his pet.
geri carroll

PostPosted: Sat Apr 25, 2009 8:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

OMG...that is cruel

why didnt the person filming stop the attack ?????
charlene

PostPosted: Sat Apr 25, 2009 8:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

omg i cant watch the video.....im already upset just reading the comments......is the dog dead or is it ok ??

PostPosted: Sat Apr 25, 2009 10:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

WHAT A LITTLE BITCH Evil or Very Mad

I would be horrified if any of my two girls treated a dog like that Evil or Very Mad there is no excuse for that behaviour even if it's from a twelve yr old...................poor dog Sad

debs
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cumbernauld Dog Forums Forum Index -> General Dog Chat All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: