Custom Search

Quick Forum Search

Advanced Search

Who's Online
[ Administrator ]
[ Moderator ]

http://www.phpbb.com
JUST GIVING FOR BREAST CANCER!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cumbernauld Dog Forums Forum Index -> Off Topic Forum
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Janis
I don't have a life ...I'm always here!

PostPosted: Fri Apr 01, 2011 11:47 am    Post subject: JUST GIVING FOR BREAST CANCER! Reply with quote

I have a lovely friend Michael who is running the 10k lincolnshire race for life.....he has lost just over a stone getting ready for this event. He is running in memory not just for his lovely aunt but every woman who has battled, survived and lost their battle with Breast Cancer....including my mum!

Needless to say along with others I have donated and I would like to ask on his behalf if you have a spare quid or pennies in your bank balance, please take a moment to give ..... it all adds up! And if you are a tax payer the charity can claim that too to help fight and find a cure.

www.justgiving.com/Michael-Garner

We have all met or been touched by someone who has encountered this killer disease and wished them well.....in donating whatever, be it pennies or a pound, hopefully one day we can eradicate it and save so many mums, daughters, sisters, neices and aunts........ (it can also effect men too) ....cancer isn't choosy who it claims!

It is a safe site and registered!

A big thank you!
Teresa
Forum Regular

PostPosted: Fri Apr 01, 2011 9:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

My 10 year old granddaughters 11th birthday is on the same day as the Race for Life here, and her party is going to be the Race for Life with some of her pals and then a birthday tea. A cause dear to my heart. Please try to give whetever you can manage.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cumbernauld Dog Forums Forum Index -> Off Topic Forum All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: