Custom Search

Quick Forum Search

Advanced Search

Who's Online
[ Administrator ]
[ Moderator ]

http://www.phpbb.com
kennels

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cumbernauld Dog Forums Forum Index -> Dog Health & Grooming
View previous topic :: View next topic  
charlene
I don't have a life ...I'm always here!

PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2012 2:09 pm    Post subject: kennels Reply with quote

Hi was wondering if anyone can recommend any good kennels within maybe a 15mile radius of cumbernauld.......already been to see Crowbank but was wondering what other good ones there are out there Smile

Thanks
Forum Regular

PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2012 9:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi,

I think that it's probably outside the radius but we use A Dog's Life for Dexter. They are fantastic so I couldn't not recommend them just because of that!

http://www.adogslife-lanarkshire.co.uk/

Nick and Martina are wonderful. The dogs are kept in the house, not a kennel. They also offer a collect and drop service and will go further afield than stated on the website when arranged. They have a wee fleet of 3 modified doggy vans. You provide their food and it's £12 per day but there are no additional costs. They even got Dexter a Christmas present! Dexter goes for daycare every fortnight and we left him for just under 3 weeks in December when we were on honeymoon and he really does love them to bits and, anyone whose ever met my Dexter will know, it takes a bit of perseverance for him to love you!

My mum phoned when we were away for a Dexter update and they were very happy to chat away. Nick even offered to send us picture messages of him! There's treats aplenty there and Dexter always comes back tired from all the exercise and groomed. They take all types of dogs and ask you to visit with the dog first so you can be confident of the surroundings. There are doggy gates around the house so, if necessary and for dinner times, the dogs can be seperated so they can eat in peace.

We'd definitely recommend them.

Cat
charlene
I don't have a life ...I'm always here!

PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2012 9:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

aww that sounds fab, will have a we look at website, thank you Very Happy
Forum Regular

PostPosted: Sat Jan 07, 2012 8:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

No worries! My mum had a bit of a chuckle at it and stated it was more of an epistle than a recommendation but we honestly love Nick and Martina and would recommend them to anyone. After our first kennel experience with Dexter, which was AWFUL, they've restored my faith in other people caring for my pup sufficiently!!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cumbernauld Dog Forums Forum Index -> Dog Health & Grooming All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: