Custom Search

Quick Forum Search

Advanced Search

Who's Online
[ Administrator ]
[ Moderator ]

http://www.phpbb.com
Cleo and Tubbs

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cumbernauld Dog Forums Forum Index -> Training Classes, Obedience & Behaviour Questions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Sharon Falconer
Forum Regular

PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2012 10:37 am    Post subject: Cleo and Tubbs Reply with quote

Hi guys
Cleo, Tubbs and I are missing all our 4 legged and 2 legged friends. Both seem well now although each time I thought that previously, one or both of them would relapse although they seemed well enough in themselves. Both have been "normal" now for a week!
I am tentatively saying that they are ok now and hoping to return to class if this keeps up.
Tubbs will be happy to be back and I'm hoping Cleo won't be too bad.

All that said, I've had to do evening clinics and weekends have been hectic with housework and washing catch up.
This is going to continue throughout May but hopefully we will be able to fit in some classes too. Unfortunately, I'm not in a position to refuse these clinics-needs must.

See you all soon!
John Thomson
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2012 9:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hope to see you guys back soon

John
Janis
I don't have a life ...I'm always here!

PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2012 8:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Good God Sharon you've had a time of it lately.... in amongst it all just remember to breathe and take some time for yourself... hope to see you soon! x
Sharon Falconer
Forum Regular

PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2012 11:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hopefully back to normal routine soon. We won't be at class today though. New foster dog arriving today at some time who will need some TLC. He will have been traveling for 3 days to get here so will be a wee bit stressed. It's not known if he's ever lived in a house or if he is house trained so I might be a wee bit stressed too! Fortunately he is friendly with dogs and people. Don't know if he has ever seen a cat before. Poor guy will need a good rest.
Cleo and Tubbs might have their noses out of joint for a wee while but hopefully they will come round. Their tummies are back to normal now and I think I have discovered the cause. Both had been in at the cat litter overnight. It took me until I noticed that their diahorea changed colour to correspond with when I changed cat litter and The new litter was a different colour. It matched their poo and Tubbs was the main offender. During the day she showed no interest eating cat poo, so I foolishly assumed she was behaving when we weren't around too. It had been going on for a few weeks so her insides have been a bit sensitive lately to anything but her dry food.
We already knew Cleo had a liking for cat poo but she wasn't smart enough to restrict those activities to overnight so she got caught and stopped lots, which is probably why her upset tummy wasn't as bad as Tubbs's. At least it isn't anything serious so we are thankful for that.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cumbernauld Dog Forums Forum Index -> Training Classes, Obedience & Behaviour Questions All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: