Quick Forum Search

Advanced Search

Who's Online
[ Administrator ]
[ Moderator ]

http://www.phpbb.com
Companion Dog Shows
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cumbernauld Dog Forums Forum Index -> General Dog Chat
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Janice
I don't have a life ...I'm always here!

PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2007 5:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Very Happy Well that was a good day out. Dale's tired out and he didn't run or jump at all Laughing

Seriously it was really interesting. Its the first show we've been to but I'm sure we'll go again. Dale behaved really well and I'm sure he learned a bit about horses.

Pixel went home with lots of rosettes Very Happy Pity the judge didn't recognize Dakar's star qualities but she looked as if she was having fun and that's what matters. Laughing
shirley c

PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2007 6:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Didn't the 2 girls do well Very Happy Samantha took Pixel in for the Best Crossbred Dog and got a 5th prize and Stephanie went in for the Junior Handler and got 3rd prize.
Pixel was very well behaved with both of them, Daka on the other hand was in a pedigree class full of experienced show dogs and people and she just messed about when asked to trot out and wouldnt stand for the judge to look over her Rolling Eyes Allan was most embarrassed Laughing

We forgot to take the camera Embarassed
marcella

PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2007 6:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

you missed a perfect opportunity of getting a pic of Allan with a brass neck??????? Sad
Nicola

PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2007 6:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Janice and Shirley,

It was lovely to meet you both today, and, of course, your doggies. Very Happy

I think all out dogs got on very well. Smile

Dale was very calm and well behaved, a lovely boy indeed.

Pixel has the most amazing big eyes and I couldn't help but give her some treats!

Now, Daka.....she had a ball, by the looks of things! Shocked Very Happy I think she had a fit of the tickles when it came to her turn with the judge! Laughing

Today, Roxy got a 5th in Waggiest Tail. Molly got a 4th in Dog The Judge Would Most Like To Take Home and a 3rd in Any Variety Open Bitch. I am very pleased with both of them, they behaved impeccably all day and stood and moved beautifully for the judge. Molly didn't even give the judge her evil sideways glance! Laughing

All in all, a very good day. Smile However, I didn't take any photos, the battery in my camera was down and I forgot to take a spare! Next time, though!

Not sure if you know this, but I only show at Companion shows, not "real" shows. If I attended "real" shows with Molly, I wouldn't enter Companion shows.
shirley c

PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2007 7:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The only showing I have done is with Pixel and Moya at lurcher shows and Daka hasnt been out to much, as you could tell Laughing if she had been a pony she would have been put out the ring for all that jumping about when asked to trot up Laughing Laughing Laughing
Nicola

PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2007 7:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

shirley c wrote:
The only showing I have done is with Pixel and Moya at lurcher shows and Daka hasnt been out to much, as you could tell Laughing if she had been a pony she would have been put out the ring for all that jumping about when asked to trot up Laughing Laughing Laughing

She was very friendly though, and didn't jump at other dogs, which was good....She just jumped at Allan! Laughing
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cumbernauld Dog Forums Forum Index -> General Dog Chat All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3

Jump to: