Custom Search

Quick Forum Search

Advanced Search

Who's Online
[ Administrator ]
[ Moderator ]

http://www.phpbb.com
Naughty doggy funnies

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cumbernauld Dog Forums Forum Index -> General Dog Chat
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Magz
I don't have a life ...I'm always here!

PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2007 8:02 pm    Post subject: Naughty doggy funnies Reply with quote

I love to laugh at real life, especially when its dog related. I have a few stories of my doglets over the years that I have found funny.

when Benji was young he loved nothing more than to steal dirty clothes, one day when my mum was doing the washing he managed to steal a pair of my dads boxers just at the exact same time my brother came through the front door, needless to say he made his escape and the whole family where out in the street chasing him about with the neighbors watching him proud as punch with the boxers in his mouth. Took my mum n dad ages to live it down.

another one about Benji was when my friend came over with his puppy and it weed on the floor, Me being the show off that I am was busy saying how good Benji was in the house and proceeded to rub his belly and carry on with him, next thing i felt my leg getting warm. Shocked In all the excitement Benji managed to pee all over my leg. Stopped me showing off (well at least for the rest of the day)
marcella

PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2007 8:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

oh they to do things to cause embarassment! Diesel steals clothes ............ in particular knickers and bras Embarassed I have found my knickers in the back garden before......... but the most embarassing time was when my nephew was in the garden with him and begab to play a tug of war with him ............. not realising he was tugging a pair of my undies!
Very Happy
Stephanie
Forum Regular

PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2007 1:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

once Daka burst open a talcum powder bottle and she was pure white we thought she was a different dog
marcella

PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2007 1:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

stephanie wrote:
once Daka burst open a talcum powder bottle and she was pure white we thought she was a different dog

Laughing Laughing Laughing I would like to have seen that!!!!!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cumbernauld Dog Forums Forum Index -> General Dog Chat All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: