Custom Search

Quick Forum Search

Advanced Search

Who's Online
[ Administrator ]
[ Moderator ]

http://www.phpbb.com
Long time no see

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cumbernauld Dog Forums Forum Index -> Puppy Questions and Training
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Maxxy&Kirstin&Oll
Forum Regular

PostPosted: Tue May 11, 2010 1:52 pm    Post subject: Long time no see Reply with quote

Hey everyone, we haven't been to training in a while but we're all dearly missing it, but we really can't afford it at the moment Sad my cars playing up (keeps cutting out on me) and we no longer have the internet so I'm reduced to using my Blackberry or cadging off mum n dad!

Maxxy and Ollie have been driving me crazy, they're getting so badly behaved and I'm at my wits end with them, I'm so desperate to come back to classes ! :'(
kendal
I don't have a life ...I'm always here!

PostPosted: Tue May 11, 2010 4:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

hey glad you are all well. lol i bet they are having fun, what is it they are doing that is driving you mad. Inca is 3 and her recall is playing up, her nose is becoming more important than my command. so you not alone lol Maxxy must be getting so big now.

lesley
High Post Member

PostPosted: Tue May 11, 2010 5:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

If alfie had no nose I swear he'd b the best behaved dog. He never runs away really off lead (unless there's a dog there) but he lags behind loads and will not come cos he's ignoring me with his head stuck in a plant!! No idea what it is makes these plants better than food or toys...so frustrating. He's much better than he was tho. Just a silly pup still!! I'm sure ur two are just playing up. My problem is I expect him to be perfect at everything, and forget he's only 9 months!
Maxxy&Kirstin&Oll
Forum Regular

PostPosted: Thu May 13, 2010 6:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Exactly what ur talking about! Lol Ollies running away a lot like u say her nose is getting the better of her and he stays are rubbish, always have been and maxxys house training is driving me mad half the time he let's u know he needs out and other time he just does it, and he keeps biting people and running away if anyone except me takes him anywhere! Lol x
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cumbernauld Dog Forums Forum Index -> Puppy Questions and Training All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: