Custom Search

Quick Forum Search

Advanced Search

Who's Online
[ Administrator ]
[ Moderator ]

http://www.phpbb.com
Car dog guard

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cumbernauld Dog Forums Forum Index -> General Dog Chat
View previous topic :: View next topic  
alice and susan
High Post Member

PostPosted: Sat Jun 12, 2010 6:45 pm    Post subject: Car dog guard Reply with quote

Hi

Looking to get princess Tia off my car seats and into the boot, does any one know where to get a good dog guard for the back of a VW Polo.

Alice,Susan and Tia

lesley
High Post Member

PostPosted: Sat Jun 12, 2010 7:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Unfortunately alfie is sick in the boot so he has to travel in style in passenger seat. He's not even that great in the back seat. Fairly sure he does it on purpose to ride up front with me. I know halfords use to do some but check ebay....always good for bargain!
heather n luke
Forum Regular

PostPosted: Sun Jun 13, 2010 9:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

hey! i got a leaflet through the door the other day from ALDI they are doing dog assessories this week i think it is. and they are doing a boot guard for ten pounds they are also doing back seat covers for dogs all very reasonable i dont no how good it would be but anything i have got out of there has always been of good quality
Keith

PostPosted: Wed Jun 16, 2010 9:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi,
I spent quite a while looking for a dog guard for my car as I have a ford fiesta and a dalmatian therefore I did not want to get a dog guard that would take up floor space in the boot as Laika is still growing. I eventually found one that was reasonably priced £30 which was specifically for the fiesta, on other websites the dog guards that were specific were alot more expensive, I saw one that was virtually the exact same for £70. So really it depends on whether you are looking for a universal guard or not. They also gave me a free dog bedding for the boot, which was ideal over the four 99p rubber mats from Tesco, that I have joined together to protect it from Laika when she is mucky and wet!!

However I went into my email to check the website but could only find a receipt of the purchase, which strangely didn't have the website address on it anywhere so I have emailed the person that sent me the receipt asking for the website address and if they reply I will post it.

Sorry I know that isn't much help but hopefully he will reply and you can have a look. Smile

Clare
Keith

PostPosted: Sat Jun 19, 2010 8:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi,

The guy emailed back and the website address is www.ukdogguards.co.uk. As i said it's worth having a look if you are looking for one that will specifically fit your car.

Hope you find one!

Clare Smile
alice and susan
High Post Member

PostPosted: Sun Jun 20, 2010 10:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks everyone , my niece got me the one from ALDI so she will be bringing it through when she comes to visit next week.

Alice

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cumbernauld Dog Forums Forum Index -> General Dog Chat All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: