Custom Search

Quick Forum Search

Advanced Search

Who's Online
[ Administrator ]
[ Moderator ]

http://www.phpbb.com
Staffy Rescue Scotland lookingfor volunteers

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cumbernauld Dog Forums Forum Index -> General Dog Chat
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Laura-Anne
High Post Member

PostPosted: Wed Jun 15, 2011 8:28 am    Post subject: Staffy Rescue Scotland lookingfor volunteers Reply with quote

"Hello

We are a new rescue set up to help the increasing numbers of Staffordshire Bull Terriers finding themselves without homes and facing PTS.

We desperately need donations, of time or money.

We are looking for volunteer homecheckers, transport assistance, foster carers, and friends to assist in our quest to re-educate the public on our wonderful breed.

Full training will be given, we are a charity and have full insurance coverage.

PLease get in contact with us if you can offer any support !
Thanks
Dani "

Cross posting. The new rescue in Lanarkshire based. One of the people who set up the rescue actually lives in Moodiesburn. I have offered to do transport runs, home checks and spread awareness as much as I can, however they know my main focus is on spreading awareness of Oldies Club, so I am just trying to do as much as I can for this rescue alongside my current rescue responsibilities. They have a facebook page where there is further information. All you have to do is type in Staffy rescue I think and it comes up.

There contact email is saveastaffie@yahoo.co.uk for anyone who may be able to volunteer with them. Smile They have the following event coming up.

"Saturday 18th June 2011

Staffordshire Rescue Scotland are going to have an awareness day at

Pets At Home, Unit 4 Almondvale Avenue, Livingston, EH54 6QX on

Saturday 18th June from 10am - 4pm .

Please come along and say hello.

Our behaviourist will also be there if you have any questions regarding your staffie.

All breeds welcome to come and visit us and would love to meet some staffies too !!!!
"
Sharon Falconer
Forum Regular

PostPosted: Thu Jun 16, 2011 9:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Laura
I would be happy to help in any way I could with home-checks, transport, dog assessments etc. I am hoping to have kennels built in my garden this summer for fostering with G.S.R. so don't think fostering would be an option but am happy to help in any way I can. I will follow the link in your post and e-mail them.
Sharon
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cumbernauld Dog Forums Forum Index -> General Dog Chat All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: