Custom Search

Quick Forum Search

Advanced Search

Who's Online
[ Administrator ]
[ Moderator ]

http://www.phpbb.com
I want my obedient Dally back :( !

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cumbernauld Dog Forums Forum Index -> Puppy Questions and Training
View previous topic :: View next topic  
MariaMcKenna
Forum Regular

PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2011 11:37 pm    Post subject: I want my obedient Dally back :( ! Reply with quote

ok .. Amber has never been exactly your perfect obedient dog .. but oh my she was well & truly hit the rebellious teenager stage,

she won't listen to a word we say Shocked

especially her recall, after her last running away phase she has been perfect .. but now Shocked .. if we have her on the long lead she is PERFECT .. comes back EVERY time .. walks to heel .. lovely dog .. as soon as you unclip that lead .. well her halo falls right off & the horns appear Evil or Very Mad .. she will let us within about .. 5-6 ft of her .. then she just darts off in the other direction & this will go on for as long as she see's fit .. she thinks its a game .. we have tried walking away from her .. hiding behind trees etc .. she does the same comes to find you then as soon as she has .. she runs off again .. so what we usually have to do is get my mum to come out, or if my mum has taken them out she has to get us to come out .. as if someone new comes out .. she runs right over to them & sis at their heel Rolling Eyes

so for now she will be staying on the long lead

I just want my semi obedient dally back Sad
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cumbernauld Dog Forums Forum Index -> Puppy Questions and Training All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: