Custom Search

Quick Forum Search

Advanced Search

Who's Online
[ Administrator ]
[ Moderator ]

http://www.phpbb.com
help any ideas

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cumbernauld Dog Forums Forum Index -> General Dog Chat
View previous topic :: View next topic  
GILLB

PostPosted: Wed Dec 14, 2011 12:02 pm    Post subject: help any ideas Reply with quote

Hi Cassie will be bk to classes after the hols ive had loads of diff things going on at the kids schools..also if anyone has any suggestions my wee boy Stewart is jealous of cassie and he admitted this morning he doesnt like her Sad what can i do Question
I don't have a life ...I'm always here!

PostPosted: Wed Dec 14, 2011 1:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

what is he jealous of exactly, is it the amount of attention she get off of you.

does Stewart have any responsibility's to do with Cassie (how old is Stewart) perhaps getting him training her at home, or he is the one who gets to feed her (under your supervision)

my mum also suggested that Cassie gets him a present Wink , my mum did this with me when i was 2 and half and my we brother was born she got a present and said that me wee brother brought it with him, it was to stop me feeling put out with everyone cooing over the new baby. you never know it could work.

you could even get a Special toy for Cassie but make it that the only person who can use the toy the play with Cassie is Stewart it would probably have to be an interactive toy like a treat game where he hides the treats in the toy and she needs to find them

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cumbernauld Dog Forums Forum Index -> General Dog Chat All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: