Custom Search

Quick Forum Search

Advanced Search

Who's Online
[ Administrator ]
[ Moderator ]

http://www.phpbb.com
Missing Class Tonight

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cumbernauld Dog Forums Forum Index -> Training Classes, Obedience & Behaviour Questions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Sharon Falconer
Forum Regular

PostPosted: Thu Jan 26, 2012 6:43 pm    Post subject: Missing Class Tonight Reply with quote

Hi Guys
Cleo and I are skipping class tonight. I've been off work all week with a chesty cold, type bug and still feeling very rough. If I was Stuart, I would have flu. I was hoping he would bring Cleo tonight as he is home a night early this week but he is just in from Portsmouth and is a bit tired.
Hopefully I will have a bit more energy and will be at class on Sunday with Tubbs.
Janis
I don't have a life ...I'm always here!

PostPosted: Thu Jan 26, 2012 9:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

might be wrong but i think you've been doing a bit too much sharon and run yourself down.... try not to be wonderwoman!.....take care and we'll see you soon.

janis x
alice and susan
High Post Member

PostPosted: Sun Jan 29, 2012 6:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi

Its horrible feeling run down everything just gets you..take care and we will see you all soon

Sharon Falconer
Forum Regular

PostPosted: Sun Jan 29, 2012 10:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi guys,
Thanks for your concern. Went to doc's Friday. Got a chest infection and going to be off work this week too, but got antibiotics so should be good soon. I had to go out today and get my mums shopping. She's 86 and losing it a bit. I couldn't believe how exhausted I was trying to walk round Morrisons. On an up note though, we had to go see Stuarts parents and my mum so we took Tubbs and Cleo. This was a first. Cleo usually tries to eat Stuarts mum, even though she knows her well. She followed Tubbs' lead and went over to her for cuddles eventually which was amazing. I have been able to have them together unmuzzled for short periods too which is fantastic, so although they have missed training, Cleo had a bit of alternative training today. Hopefully back to class Thursday.
Janis
I don't have a life ...I'm always here!

PostPosted: Mon Jan 30, 2012 7:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

hey sharon glad to hear you bit the bullet and got yourself to the doc's.... us mum's can be as stubborn as men when it comes to putting our health first!

as for your mum.... i know where you're coming from as my dad too is 85 and loosing it a bit too and it's a strain on everyday llife just worrying about them... however on the plus side with cleo and tubbs although you have been battling with your own health you clearly have been still pack leader and top dog with your pooches and it's paying off.... well done!
Sharon Falconer
Forum Regular

PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2012 4:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I can't believe I did it again. I need to get me more organised. I looked at the time yesterday at half past one when Tubbs' class starts. I thought it was about noon. I guess that is what happens when you are trying to decorate, clean up, do washing etc.......and then you have to make sure the cats and dogs don't turn into 4-legged paintbrushes!

Poor Tubbs has had her lump removed from above her eye today. Another bit all shaved and stitched! She was sedated then given a local anaesthetic which she really didn't like. It is an awkward place to anaesthetise; really sore. She wasn't completely out, just groggy but behaved really well. I was with her throughout. It was supposed to get done when she had her mammary mass removed but they couldn't as it had shrunk but came back a couple of days later.
I always tell everyone that the vets at my surgery are fantastic and I do have a great deal of faith in their abilities and their "bedside manner". Alot of people say that is only cos they are charging you the earth for it to which I always disagree as I think they are really quite fair.

My bill today for sedation, local anaesthetic, minor surgery and painkillers to take home came to £0. They did not charge me a penny!
Not all vets are just after our money!

THE VETERINARY CENTRE, UDDINGSTON

deserves a big Thank You from Tubbs and I, especially Rebecca who did her surgery today.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cumbernauld Dog Forums Forum Index -> Training Classes, Obedience & Behaviour Questions All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: